Friday 17 August 2012

Latest news August 2012

Recent news August 2012. I am glad to report that I have now passed my LGSMD diploma in piano performance, and so am now a Licentiate of Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I performed Bach Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue, Ravel Sonatine, Debussy Prelude 'La Terrasse des Audiences au Clair de Lune', and Chopin 4th Ballade in F minor.

I am now preparing my next piano performance Diploma, FRSM  which I shall take in the winter of 2012, and I shall perform two late Beethoven Sonatas Op 109 and Op 110.

July 2012

Congratulations to Maya Garside for performing Liszt concert etude 'Un Sospiro' in Prague! Congratulations to Tanya Evans for gaining Grade 7 with Merit! Congratulations to Alla Garside for gaining Grade 6 Distinction! Congratulations to Louisa Van Aeken for gaining Grade 4 with Merit! Well done everybody, keep practising!

No comments:

Post a Comment